INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH LEGISLATIVE DECREE. 196 of 30 June 2003 (vers. 12/2005)
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n ° 196 "Code concerning the protection of personal data" (the Code) - Wrought Iron Luigi Susy D'Auria, hereinafter referred to simply Wrought Iron Luigi - VAT 08543561214, DATA PROCESSING, with reference to the personal data acquired or to be acquired in connection with the navigation of this site, or to those that may exist in the future, informs that:
1) The above-mentioned Decree. Foresees a series of obligations for those "treatments" (ie collection, storage, processing, storage, communication, distribution, etc.) Of personal data related to other subjects including the obligation of INFORMATION;
2) The processing of your personal data in our possession, or that you will be required or that we will receive from you and from third parties is done / will be carried out for: * Legal obligations - invoicing, obligatory accounting records * obligations contract - to supply / sales reports;
3) The treatment will take place exclusively in the premises of the headquarters of Pozzuoli Via Trepiccioni No. 11, with manual and / or electronic systems to store, manage and transmit iI the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the evidence before us possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and / or upgrades; for this purpose you can use the email email@example.com;
4) the categories of persons to whom your information may be disclosed in confidence, however, and their purposes are as follows:
* Professionals and tax consultancy: for the performance of the provisions of tax law, tax and civil law;
* Professional and legal consultancy: for the performance of any administrative litigation, tax and criminal matters;
* Banking and factoring institutions: for the management of credit and advances;
* Other subjects which can access your data is by virtue of the law or secondary or community legislation.
These individuals carry out the processing of personal data for the above objectives, as Owner TREATMENT OF autonomous, and so alien to the adopted by Wrought Iron Luigi mode. The list of entities belonging to the above mentioned categories may be required, at any time, by phone or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The scope of communication of your data is or will be solely a national character;
6) The provision by you of these data is optional in relation to different purposes. If you refuse to provide data or to allow you their treatment or their communication will cause:
- the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
- the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of data to functionally related to them;
- the failure to provide information or subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to the relationship;
7) Wrought Iron Luigi appointed RESPONSIBLE treatments:
. Administrative and Financial Manager pro-tempore: Ms Assunta D'Auria;
. Responsible for the individual's Match for the rights of the article. 7 (code): Ms. Assunta D'Auria.
8) The holder of the treatment is Wrought Iron Luigi - Partita IVA 08543561214 - with registered office in Pozzuoli (NA) - 80078 - Via Trepiccioni No. 11 - ITALY, against which the CONCERNED can exercise your rights (in art. 7 of the Code and in particular:
- Know the existence or not of personal data and have this communication in intelligible form;
- Be informed about the holder, on the purposes and methods of treatment and the possible charge, on the persons or classes of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed;
- Obtain updating, rectification and integration of data;
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block them;
- To oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data, subject to limitations established by law;
- Oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The full text of art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the rights is available at www.garanteprivacy.it. The CONCERNED person can send requests to the following address e-mail email@example.com, not forgetting to include your address.